If you are a football junkie like me, you will agree with me that yesterday’s UCL match between Manchester United FC and Paris Saint-Germain FC was a historic game. After a 2-0 defeat at home, the Man United team led by their CARETAKER MANAGER Ole Gunnar Solskjær secured a spot in top 8 by winning 3:1 bringing them to a 3:3 Aggregate.
Before the match, in an interview session,
Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s words reminded me of some valid life lessons.
- If no one believes you can do it, you should always believe in yourself.
- There is something in every one of us that spurs us onto believing in our ability.
- We should always be mindful of what forms the basis of our motivation.
- Determination has a strong will. It always pushes us further.
- Never get used to losing.
- An opposition is not always bad, they motivate.
- Have a plan
- Be confident in your abilities.
- Work hard.
- Positivity (the power of spoken words)