Childhood & Education
I was born in Nigeria, thirty years ago, in Rundele, Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State.
Educationally, I attended quite a number of primary schools, they include, Model International Nursery and Primary School, Ndele, Doic Early Learning Center, Port Harcourt, Christian Council College, Port Harcourt all in Rivers State.
My secondary education was at Government Secondary School, Elekahia, Port Harcourt and Community Secondary School, Obelle, Rivers State
My tertiary education began in 2008 at the then Rivers State College of Education, now Rivers State University of Education. I was a student of the department of English Studies, faculty of Humanities. I was awarded the Bachelor of Education (B.ED) in English Studies.
Nominations & Awards
In my time, I have recorded some wins, nominated for an award, won some competitions to the glory of God.
-First Runner Up, Pin Poetry’s Words On Creative Marble” (Issue 3). More Details Here.
– Nominee, Grill & Read, Readers Person of the Year, 2017. More details here
1. Social Media Manager – The King’s Assembly (TKA)
2. Live TweetingSolutions Bee
3. Praxis Hangout
4. Sweat for Peace
5. Port Harcourt Literary Society (PHLS)
6. Pad A Female Student (PAFS)
– Top Teens Nigeria
– Femme Lead Africa
Features & Interviews
– Featured on Gem Woman Magazine, Independent Newspaper,
– Featured on Charity Connect Podcast, (Listen here)
– Touch PH